So two weeks ago I decided I would compete in the Imogene Pass Run (Imogene Pass 13,120 ft). It totals 17.1 miles from the mountain town of Ouray to Telluride. Currently my training partner is Bailey (My Dog) and he hasn't been the best motivator. This race is going to be a huge challenge for me so I need a better training partner. The readers of this blog are going to be my training partners. Over the last two weeks I have been really nervous some days and other days over confident. So I am starting this blog to help me stay on track with my training. This blog will have my training updates and some stories. I am not trying to win this race but only finish. I’ll keep you posted. Below is a link to my training so far.
1 comment:
Good luck buddy. Hopefully I will be able to make it out and see you reach your goal.
Post a Comment